Thursday, February 5, 2009

The best tile cutter in the world. Masterpiuma series


This range of super-professional tile cutter can cut all types of tile, with thickness of 0-20 mm, quickly and precisely. Thanks to the innovative large protractor square, even diagonal cutting is extremely safe and simple. For me this is an exceptional machine: light, extra strong, and accurate. You can buy this tile cutter everywere worlwide and the price is very good above all if you compare it with the duration. And in this case I'm sure that this tile cutter is Made in Italy.
You can find more information following this link:

Tile cutters for large format tiles


Related posts: How to choose the best incision wheel for your snap tile cutter

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bill, tank you very much for your information!!! Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE CAN I PURCHASE PARTS FOR MY old TILE CUTTER please.
    Will
    william0000@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Will, in this case I suggest you to contact directly the company. I'm sure that they have some spare parts for you...bye my friend!

    ReplyDelete